Monday, November 26, 2012

Studded Loafers



So everywhere you look they are wearing studded loafers.....even Justin Bieber was spotted with a cool red pair at the American Music Awards...

And even though Jimmy Choo's are going for a whooping $750 and the others are anywhere from $150-250, I had my eyes set on a pair from Aldo for a month now. These brown/ Dark Choco beauties were originally for $90+HST thanks to the Black Friday Sale!!! (God bless America for this little amazing tradition and Canada for following in the American footsteps :-P) I got mine online for just $39 (including HST)

I am so happy I didn't buy them when I saw them, I saved more than 50 dollars on my purchase!
Who says a little patience didn't earn you any rewards?





studs







Jeffrey Campbell leather loafer
$220 - jades24.com



Steve Madden flat shoes
stevemadden.com



Flat shoes
topshop.com



Jimmy Choo square toe shoes
net-a-porter.com



Aldo flat
aldoshoes.com



Jeffrey campbell
$200 - harveynichols.com





Images- Justin Bieber from the internet via wireimage, Aldo shoe from the ALDO Canada website and the set from Polyvore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...