Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Spotlight on: Shashi Bracelets

Today's mail came with a colorful bunch of shashi bracelets

visit the online store here: http://www.eluxe.ca/en/designer/shashi?utm_source=ccnewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=html&utm_campaign=Wed20120725

As I was going through my daily online deals and fashion finds, I came across this poster from eluxe.ca (shown below). These bracelets really speak a 'perfect summer fun look' and piled up together in a dozen or more, make a cute colorful accessory to brighten up any gloomy day or outfit.

Although not that cheap starting at $30 going all the way up to $80 at times, I believe I can totally make these at home and get the look for an extremely low price tag. Check out a few of my favourites from the brand...








All photos via the eluxe.ca online site and from their e-mail advert

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...