Friday, July 27, 2012

Pick of the DaY

Spring fever with Australia's FOREVER NEW

While browsing through sites and looking for new brands and eye catching collections (as I often do) I came across the ICE CREAM PARLOUR collection by the Australian brand 'Forever New'. And since spring is just round the corner for South African and Australian fashionistas, there is a refreshing feel to this collection. A long time back I had featured a few sets for spring based on the colors from my favourite ice cream flavors and this particular collection reminds me of the same, with a more soft, almost dream-like feel to the whole range.
All the images taken are from the Forever New site here: www.forevernew.com.au

My favorites by far are the polka dots strapless dress with mustard yellow/ sunny yellow necklace and the crochet/ net powder blue dress. The milky hues and the soft pastels are such a delight and with all the essential must haves of this summer (read: peplums, pleats and vintage inspirations) this collection sure has me drooling all over it. Also to be found are fun color blocked and pastel toned accessories to match the outfits.

I am also loving the colorful belts and the cute little phone cases they have got in the accessories category. Also not to be missed will be the lovely shoes and the precious little charm bracelets, earrings and necklaces.

Okay frankly, I hadn't heard of this brand before and I only new Forever 21, but I am very glad that I found them just in time to squeeze into some ice cream-ed frock while licking a real one in my hand. xx

P.S. saw the brand initially on ifashion website, then googled for it. check it out here: http://www.ifashion.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4648:forever-spring&catid=7&Itemid=116












All pics from http://www.forevernew.com.au/Collections/Ice-Cream-Parlour.aspx?cl1015

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...