Monday, May 14, 2012

Junk it up!


I WEAR SILVERWARE


ON MY WRIST AT THE MO..

SKULL-ICIOUS

Summer's here and so are lots of colors, bright sunny afternoons and picnics by the lake. And this is the perfect time to take out all the junk from your dresser and start wearing it in a goes-with-everything style. Here's a few pics of what's on my right now (instagram pics, further edited on my laptop). Pic1- I wear silverware- my shiny little pair of knife.n.fork from the junk jewelry section of YDE-South Africa; PIC2- On my wrist at the mo- assorted bracelets and bands: orange ones from the walkhaven dog park (annual membership bands of last year's-sometimes also seen at my ankles), Black n red is a VIP entry band from Barcon2011 Vegas (something S attended), the little multi-color wooden bangle is about 10 years old from a random store in India, the skull bracelet from H&M fashion for Aids current collection (also goes as anklet from time to time; Pic3- the H&M bracelets.
Have a fabulous, fun filled week. Much luv to all.xx

1 comment:

Alix Mabon said...

I love the cutlery earrings! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...