Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I am what I am...

Holiday Season is here already, what with all the chaos and family and food. Hope you all remember to eat healthy and stay fit even in these difficult situations. Well, to take your mind off the latest to-do list that you might be struggling with, here's a different list of things I love. Take some time out yourself and ponder over the good stuff, your likes, your passion and your soul. Have a happy snappy day!! much luv.xo
I am…
In love with colors. Sometimes I over-do it. Oftentimes I feel blessed not being a total black and white wardrobe. I do like to mix a lot of black to sober down some flashy prints and colors at times though. I particularly love brights when it comes to day to day handbags or accessories. I also am a bright footwear girl, except for the times when I wear black heels…


I am a big sucker for junk jewelry. I am glad to wear anything from a suitcase to an owl, even fork and knife to a lock and key, as long as it comes in pretty patterns and funky styles. Oh and specially big jumbo earrings and big bracelets. I also am very fond of anklets
Oh and I have a weakness for sparkly shoes:-B yeah! Big time…
And I find huge handbags to be my lifeline. I am the mary poppins of my house. Everything I ever need can be found in my handbags, only if you can find it in time...
Most important things in my handbag (and even my dresser) to be spotted would be my lip gloss, my eyeliner, my perfume and my hair serum… on the go make up kit! I am what I am. Be Yourself! Be Awesome!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post - Great sentiment.
:0)
Paul

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...