Friday, June 3, 2011

This year at cannes...

A quick look at what took my heart away...


Now, I know I am late in posting about this event, but the pics had been sitting on my laptop for over 2 weeks now, while, I was busy vacationing and enjoying myself.
So here I am back into work, and here's a list of my fav dresses celebs...

Uma Thurman, who attended the opening ceremony in a high-slit Fall ‘11 white Versace gown, looked stunning as ever.

The ever so beautiful, 73-year-old Jane Fonda, who went with an unforgiving, inset-paneled gown by Peter Dundas for Emilio Pucci, can easily give even a 37 year old a complex.

Others to look out for, as my personal fav, were most definately...Clemence Poesy, Elizabeth Olsen, Anna Dello Russo, Karolina Kurkova, Lea Seydoux, Emilio Pucci, Ines de la Frsesange to name a few.

The Met gala saw McQueen being honored by some of the best dressed fashionistas. The very loyal McQueen followers were there looking stunning as ever!!

Sarah Jessica Parker and lady in red Gisele went with Fall ‘05 (above, and with the original runway looks); Karen Elson opted for Spring ‘04 (and as you can see above, she modeled it in the original show, too).
And a few of the evening’s brightest lights chose one-of-a-kind. Chair Salma Hayek and McQueen pal Naomi Campbell both wore archival couture pieces. Daphne Guinness. McQueen’s close friend wore a feathered lilac dress from Spring ‘11.

photos: google, getty images



The McQueen Following…



The Famous...and the flawless...





The ever so beautiful...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG...I love them all specially the bright pink ones.

Kisses,
http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...