Saturday, May 14, 2011

The ultimate GYM m!x !!!

This season, to shed pounds and look fab, I have been inclined towards running. Just beginning to enjoy it and I can finally, at this stage, run about 20-25 kms/ week.

To help with my new found passion and to motivate me for more, I got gifted some new running shoes... but the best gift my husband gave me was an ipod filled with my favourite racy numbers, that literally pushes me to do more!!!


Here's a list of what moves me....the ultimate gym mix!! check it out:

1.Here It Goes Again – OK, Go!
2.She Wants to Move – N.E.R.D.
3.Runnin’ Down a Dream – Tom Petty
4.Around the World (Radio Edit) – Daft Punk
5.Harder to Breathe – Maroon 5
6.boom boom paw
7.Another One Bites the Dust – Queen
8.Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne
9.brick in the wal
l10.Eye of the Tiger
11.I stand alone
12.I am in miami bitch
13.In the end
14.Numb linkin park
15.love the way you lie
16.low...step up2
17.I gotta feeling
18.pump it
19.sexy bitch...David guetta
20.sexy back- JUSTIN T
21.sun in my pocket
22.poker face..lady gaga
23.mambo no5 -a li'll bit of monika
24.I wanna be ur underwear- bryan adams
25.Fergalicious
26.Superstar. jamelia
27.Du Hast. rammstein
28.50 cent. in da club
29.Hope it gives you hell- All American Rejects
30.Funhouse P!nk
31.Tick Tock Pdiddy ft Kesha
32. every other time LFO
33.Scotty doesnt know. lustra
34.She hates me. puddle of mudd
35.Tokyo drift- teriyaki boys
36.Six days- fast n furious
37.the Rockafeller shank
38.Till I collapse. eminem
39.Angels deserve to die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...